Building on the success of the Campaign in the last few years and with the support of our industry partners, Qatar Green Building Council is pleased to run the "No Paper Day Qatar 2019."
The Campaign aims to:
- Encourage the local community to adopt eco-friendly initiatives geared at reducing waste nationwide.
- and to remind the public that reducing the use of Qatar’s resources not only can improve business efficiency, but also help to preserve the environment’s long-term health.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
- Register your participation by completing the form HERE
- Start Today by informing your staff about the campaign
- Facilitate and ask them to collect paper, plastic, metal and e-waste aside
- Provide collection points for your staff
- Bring all the recyclables to the QGBC office on one of these days: 7, 8, and 9 April 2019.
- Contact QGBC on firstname.lastname@example.org to organize a brief sustainability training session for your employees between 1st and 10th April 2019.
BENEFITS OF PARTICIPATION
- For Your Employees, it means raising awareness towards waste and the importance of reducing and recycling.
- Company logo added to the campaign banner on website
- Company logo added to the campaign e-shots
- Mentions on social media
- Company executives to join us at the campaign appreciation event on Thursday 11 April 2019 to celebrate.