Green Key Certification for Hotels in Qatar
Hamoda Youssef, LEED Faculty, AP BD+C, WELL Faculty,AP, GSAS-CGP
Head of Communications, Qatar Green Building Council
8 hours, Tuesday 31 October, 2017
Venue: Qatar National Convention Center QNCC
Timing: 08:00 am - 13:00 pm
The Green Key certification is the leading standard for excellence in the field of environmental responsibility and sustainable operation within the tourism industry. This prestigious ecolabel represents a commitment by businesses that their premises adhere to the strict criteria set by the Foundation for Environmental Education. Green Key Eco-Label is awarded to more than 2,500 hotels in 55 countries. The workshop will provide an in-depth overview about the Green Key advantages, certification scheme, process and means of applying the Eco-Label for hotels in Qatar.
- Define and understand the main criteria of the Green Key certification
- Understand the Green Key application process
- Identify means of applying Green Key in Qatar.
- Plan for key considerations and requirements for certification documentation
13:45 - 17:00 One to One Sessions
Fees per attendee:
- book your time slot to have a 30 minutes session with the instructors to discuss further details related to your establishment
- Pre booking is required. contact Hamoda Youssef, email@example.com for further details.