PARTICPATING COMPANIES 2017
Building on the success of the Campaign in the last 4 years, Qatar Green Building Council is pleased to run the "No Paper Day Qatar'" campaign again. Additionally this year we are collecting and recycling.
The Campaign aims to:
- Encourage the local community to adopt eco-friendly initiatives geared at reducing waste nationwide.
- and to remind the public that reducing the use of Qatar’s resources not only can improve business efficiency, but help to preserve the environment’s long-term health.
IN PARTNERSHIP WITH
We will collect recyclables and items for donation. Bring your items to the QGBC VILLA on 2,3,and 4 April between 7 am and 7 pm. You can find us HERE
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
- Register your participation by completing the form HERE
- Start Today by informing your staff about the campaign
- Facilitate and ask them to collect paper, plastic and metal aside
- Provide collection points for your staff
- Bring all the recyclables to the QGBC villa on one of these days: 2, 3 or 4 April 2017.
BENEFITS OF PARTICIPATION
- For Your Employees, it means raising awareness towards waste and the importance of reducing and recycling.
- Company logo added to the campaign banner on website
- Company logo added to the campaign e-shots
- Mentions on social media
- Company executives to join us at the campaign appreciation event on Thursday 6 April 2017 to celebrate.
- A chance to recycle your waste
- Bring your recyclables to the QGBC villa on one of these days 2,3, or 4 April and collect points by subscribing to the Green Life campaign