Green Building Core Concpets Series "Evening Sessions"
By: Hamoda Youssef, Head of Communications, Qatar Green Building Council
4 Sessions NEW DATES TBD
Venue: Msheireb Enrichment Centre, Doha Corniche
Timing: 06:00 pm – 08:00 pm each session
This course provides a detailed review of sustainable building and the LEED v4 Rating System and certification process. Using the credit category structure of LEED, sustainable building goals, strategies and measurements are presented and analyzed through numerous real-world examples. Important terms and concepts are defined and regulations and incentives related to each credit category are discussed.
Each Session cover different topics as shown below:
Fees per Session:
- Describe the structure of the LEED rating system and the overall LEED certification process
- Understand major changes in the LEED v4
- Describe key green building concepts and goals associated with LEED
- Recognize successful LEED strategies and measurements for achieving goals
- Describe the central role of integrative design
- Identify and explain synergies between LEED credit categories and strategies
- Outline the process for achieving a LEED GA credential
- QGBC Member: 300 QR
- Non Members: 350 QR
Attend ALL sessions for:
Fees are inclusive of post workshop handouts.
- 200 QR discount
- Online LEED Green Associate Sample exams
Payment Deadline : January 11, 2016